Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nostalgia



so I've been watching a lot of old shows I used to love as a kid on youtube lately. like Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog and Skeleton Warriors. now let's start with mystic knights when I watched this show in the fourth grade my favorite character was the leader Rohan, but watching it now I find him moody and kind of emo. and a character that I found boring back then, princess Deirdre interests me now that I notice all the subtleties of her character.




and Skeleton Warriors is far cheesier that I ever remember it being I could have sworn it was a much darker show. but as kids me and my siblings really liked the goofy skeleton, Dagger, yes that's his name, Dagger. but now he comes of as only kind of retarded.




I find it interesting that I can enjoy the same exact shows but for completely different reasons.

No comments: