Friday, August 22, 2008

God is always worth it!!!

Today I went up on a hiking trail to get some shots for the spiritual warfare video I'm making. I had hiked on this trail several times before and it's a really easy hike that leads to a gorgeous stream. This time however the trek was not so easy. The sun was beating down and my legs felt as if they were not getting much blood flow. It felt like I was being attacked. I'm certain that I was being assaulted by the minions of Satan. Even while filming my stamina was not what it should have been. By the time I was done and made my way back down the trail I felt fine as if nothing had happened, except for the fact that I was happier than normal.

I only have one more thing to say: Praise God for being there with me!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Thanks man, I found a nifty little site to help me do it.

Also, Have I ever told you that you were a drama queen?