Friday, September 5, 2008

ARGH!!! Why?!?!!?!?!?!

Hey Vincent here,

I woke up this morning in a pretty good mood. Rin and I had a little party last night and things were going great. THEN Rin and that weird tall bearded on with the annoying black dog put me in that stupid carrier and stuck me in the car and drove me to guess what??!?! a SHELTER!!!! they freaked me out walk up to the door stood there for a while and left! Then just after I let my guard down when we returned they put me back in and drove me to the same shelter. we actually went in this time and Rin put me on the counter and they waved this bizarre thing over my shoulder and they endlessly talked about who knows what. I was entirely convinced that I'd done something wrong and they were going to leave me there. but we just got back in the car and came back home. What the heck is going on here?!?!!?!?

No comments: