Monday, December 15, 2008

My Newest Obsession Part 2

Yes ladies and gentlemen it is indeed that time again. That time when I become obsessed with some new piece of media. This time it's Disney's Bolt. The main character is just so unbelievably adorable I can't help myself, and I must say that Disney had been in a bit of a rut with the movie making but with them putting out movies like Meet The Robinsons and Bolt which have far more depth and character development than movies like Fox and the Hound 2, I'm not really worried about their future success. But I digress, the fact of the matter is that Bolt is a great film and if you see it in 3D I am pleased to report that they kept the gimmicks to a minimum. and it is movies like these that make me really really want to write for Disney.

No comments: