Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I got this letter today

I just received this via facebook and I think everyone needs to hear something like this every once in awhile in their lives:


Hello, ladies!
I just wanted to send you all a little note of encouragement at the time of the year when you might need it most.Things are getting crazy with school, you're probably wondering how in the WORLD you are going to accomplish everything and still have spare time to sleep every once in a while. The more you think about all of the things you have written in your planner for this week, the more stressed you get. And the more stressed you get, the less you accomplish. It's a vicious cycle that you just can't seem to escape! Even thinking about all of this stress is getting you stressed out!Stop. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath.You are a wonderful, beautiful human being. You are more than capable of succeeding. There are people around you that love you and support you. There are people praying for you (I know I am!). Tomorrow is a new day filled with potential for great things, not another worry that we should add to our plates.Take some time today to think about the good things in your life. That's the quickest way to brighten a stressed out, crummy mood.Never forget that I'm here for you.You are beautiful!-Megan


Megan, whoever you really are and wherever you are I just want you to know: you're super awesome!

No comments: