Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Newest Obsession Part 1

Every so often I acquire a new obsession the intensity and length of duration of my obsessions varies from object to object of obsession. My latest one is Oban Star Racers. Though When I first saw the ads for this show some three years ago I had a very low opinion of it because I couldn't get over the fact that they have no noses, which is still weird. watching it now, however I barely even notice the main character's lack of smelling apparatus. I can overlook it because the story is far more in depth than I would have expected. I had first assumed that it was just some random racing show like IGPX or something. The main character, Molly, starts out on a search to find her father after he abandoned her at a boarding school when her mother (who was a racing pilot) died. she finds him working as the manager of the racing team that is to represent Earth in the Great Race of Oban. This race has the potential to shift the political balance of power in the universe. not to mention that the characters are amazing! I think my favorite is Don Wei, Molly's father though I'm not entirely sure as to why...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You should get a counter thingy. It is fun to know how much of an internet sensation you are!

Tamara said...

Also, I like these guys better with noses.